Sat, 18 Nov|
Warm Yin Yang: Hip Release Workshop with Zoe
Move and soften, strengthen and stretch.
Time & Location
18 Nov 2023, 11:30 – 13:00
Studio38 Yoga, 38B Bury Old Rd, Whitefield, Manchester M45 6TF, UK
About the Event
Join, Zoe, one of our skilful teaching team, for a warm workshop guiding you through strong movement, leading you to stillness, longer holds, deep stretches and tension releases and in and around the hips.
The worshop will begin with movement (YANG) benefits of which include:
- Strengthing the body
- Improvement of flexibility and circulation
- Increased stamina
- Calming of the mind by synchonzing movement with breath
The class will then move into longer holds, facsia release and surrender (YIN), the benefits of which are:
- Stimulates the meridians (energy channels) bringing balance to the organs in the body
- Improves flexibility and joint mobility
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Works deeply on the connective tissues (fascia, tendons and ligaments)
- Can prepare the practitioner for meditation practice
Practicing both yin/yang yoga together helps us learn about stillness in movement and the flow in stillness.
Combining the two elements in one class provides a balanced practice and can have a powerful effect on mobility, flexibilty and strength. Beginning with Yang and finishing with Yin will leave you feeling calm and grounded, with the addition of the warm, the body and hips will soft and release that little bit more.
Warm Yin and Yang Hip Release£15.00