Sat, 28 Jan|
HOT Yin Yang Workshop with Jenny
Find your balance with this energising, dynamic yet restorative and relaxing workshop.
Time & Location
28 Jan 2023, 11:30 – 13:00
Studio38 Yoga, 38B Bury Old Rd, Whitefield, Manchester M45 6TF, UK
About the Event
Join, Jenny, one of our skilful teaching team, for a heated workshop guiding you through strong, dynamic movement, leading you to stillness, longer holds, deep stretches and tension releases.
The worshop will begin with movement (YANG) benefits of which include:
- Strengthing the body
- Improvement of flexibility and circulation
- Increased stamina
- Calming of the mind by synchonzing movement with breath
The class will then move into longer holds, facsia release and surrender (YIN), the benefits of which are:
- Stimulates the meridians (energy channels) bringing balance to the organs in the body
- Improves flexibility and joint mobility
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Works deeply on the connective tissues (fascia, tendons and ligaments)
- Can prepare the practitioner for meditation practice
Practicing both yin/yang yoga together helps us learn about stillness in movement and the flow in stillness.
Combining the two elements in one class provides a balanced practice and can have a powerful effect on energy levels. Beginning with Yang and finishing with Yin will leave you feeling calm and grounded, with the addition of the heat, you'll feel energised physically and mentally, as well as allowing the body to move deeper into postures.
HOT Yin and Yang Workshop£15.00